To access all on-demand webcasts, please login to SAA's Learning Management System after completing your purchase.
In this webcast you’ll receive the guidance—through exercises, quizzes, and examples—to design quality courses, write accurate descriptions, and develop useful content with learning outcomes that support core competencies.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Create good course descriptions.
- Explain Bloom’s Taxonomy of Learning and its usefulness to courses.
- Construct solid learning outcomes for courses.
- Choose and utilize assignments/exercises that help achieve learning outcomes.
- Develop outcomes that support curricular core competencies.
- Select effective evaluation methods that accurately appraise student learning outcome achievement.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is considering developing and teaching a course, submitting a course proposal, and developers/instructors who want to ensure that they have all learning tools at their disposal.
What You Should Already Know:
Students should be somewhat familiar with outcomes-based instructional design and Bloom's Taxonomy of learning, particularly in the cognitive domain.
You will have access to this product for 60 days from the date of purchase. Once the webcast is purchased, go to SAA's Learning Management System and click the Resources tab to access a PDF of the presentation slides and the webcast exam (if applicable).