To access all on-demand webcasts, please login to SAA's Learning Management System after completing your purchase.
Learn about the challenges of introducing change in an organization, and find out what change management and resistance to it can entail in this context. The hallmarks of effective change and the common obstacles met in introducing change are illustrated in a case study of a specific change effort. In addition, you’ll hear about other institutions’ lessons learned that can inform your plan for change.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Describe what is meant by change management.
- Recognize resistance and determine the best way to address resistance in your specific situation.
- Identify possible key challenges in introducing change.
- Present the basic components of a change management plan.
- Identify sources for securing possible solutions from lessons learned by other organizations.
- Propose possible steps to manage the change in your institution.
Who Should Attend:
archivists; others who are responsible for planning and implementing changes to workflow in your institution.
What You Should Already Know:
No prior experience is necessary.
You will have access to this product for 60 days from the date of purchase. Once the webcast is purchased, go to SAA's Learning Management System and click the Resources tab to access a PDF of the presentation slides and the webcast exam (if applicable).